Cirò D.O.C. red superiore wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,35 €.
It comes from the wine-making of selected grapes Gaglioppo, that is an historic vine in Cirò. This wine is produced in the best controlled origin name (DOC) zones. It is destined to Reserve after a thorough wine-making with an about three days maceration at controlled temperature. After a year long maturing, it is refined in barriques for about six months and then bottled.
- Grape: Gaglioppo
- Bottled in the year: 2011
- Fragrance: medium intensity, spiced.
- Taste: dry, warm and good tannic.
- Temperature of service: 18-20 °C.
- Alcoholic strength: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: it matches very well with red meat, roasts and matured cheeses.
No customer comments for the moment.