Cirò D.O.C. rosè wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
It is produced from the white wine-making of grapes Gaglioppo with a soft pressing. It ferments at a controlled temperature, not above 18°, to keep the grapes scent and to bring in into the bottles. So we have our rosè wine Cirò.
- Grape: Gaglioppo
- Bottled in the year: 2012
- Colour: rose-coloured with garnet red reflections.
- Fragrance: with fruit of the forest and red flowers scent.
- Taste: dry, intense and persisten.
- Temperature of service: 14-15 °C
- Alcoholic strength: 12,5
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: it matches very well with hors d'oeuvre, white meat, sea-food and delicate tastes.
No customer comments for the moment.