Cirò D.O.C. white wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
It is produced from the white wine-making of selected grapes from the Greco Bianco wine, with a soft pressing in horizontal pneumatic press. It ferments at a controlled temperature, not above 16-17°C, to let an high exaltation of scent.
- Grape: Greco di Bianco
- Bottled in the year: 2012
- Fragrance: intense and persistent, with fruit (green apple) and flower (broom) scent.
- Taste: intenced, harmonious and balanced.
- Temperature of service: 11-12 °C.
- Alcoholic strength: 11% vol.
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: it is excellent with hors d'oeuvre, fish, delicate plates of Mediterranean cooking.
No customer comments for the moment.