Cirò D.O.C. red classic reserve wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,70 €.
It is produced from carefully selected grapes of the historic vine Gaglioppo in Cirò. It has a red wine-making at controlled temperature with an about four days maceration. After a soft pressing we have our red classic reserve wine Cirò, that has an about three years maturing with following refining in barriques for six months, the it is bottled.
- Grape: Gaglioppo
- Bottled in the year: 2010
- Fragrance: intense and persistent, delicate, ethereal, qith fruit of the forest scent.
- Taste: dry, warm and vigorous, of good persistence.
- Temperature of service: 18-20 °C
- Alcoholic strength: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: it mathes very well with meat, vegetables, roasts and hard tastes.
No customer comments for the moment.