Cirò D.O.C. Superiore red wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,45 €.
Produced from a selection of grapes in the Cirò historical vineyards, small tree cultivated. KRIMISA in the Great Greece was the ancient name of Cirò, a village located on the Ionic coast near Crotone, very interesting area for the Greek colonies as it was particularly suitable for the vine cultivation. It is given account that the Cirò wine has been the oldest one in the known world since when, in the Great Greece, it was offered as a gift to the athletes who won the Olympic games. Even at the Olympic games in Athens in 2004 the Cirò Krimisa has been offered as a gift to the gold medal winning athletes, recalling a 2000 years ago tradition.
- Grape: Gaglioppo
- Bottled in the year: 2011
- Fragrance: intense and persistent.
- Taste: dry, warm and good tannic.
- Temperature of service: 18-20 °C
- Alcoholic strength: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: it expresses all its fragrance with roast, stew, game and well-matured cheese.
No customer comments for the moment.