I.G.T. Calabria red wine
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,45 €.
The Macalla was born from the whole of Gaglioppo grapes prince vineyard for the production of Cirò D.O.C., from the old Calabria vineyard Magliocco. it is wine-made with an about 10 days long maceration at temperature of about 20°C, in ordet to extract the maximun fragrance, aroma and structure.
- Grape: Gaglioppo, Magliocco
- Bottled in the year: 2011
- Fragrance: intense and persistent, yield with fruit and red berry inkling and spicy.
- Taste: dry, warm, hardy and well persistent.
- Temperature of service: 20-21 °C
- Alcoholic strength: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: it expresses all its fragrance with meat dishes, roast, stew, game and elaborated dishes.
No customer comments for the moment.