Cirò D.O.C. classic reserve red wine
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,70 €.
Red wine with an intense and persistent aroma, typical of red wines of the Cirò historic area with a more modern and elegant version that in the glass reflects like a ray of warm and gentle sunshine in the morning, aged in oak barrels for about eights months, it want to be a tribute to the great scientist and astronomer Aloysius Lilius born in Cirò in 1510. On behalf of Pope Gregory XIII in 1582, he revolutionized the old Julian calendar that was not right. After studying the movement of the sun and the moon, Lilio was able to correctly calculate the days of the year, creating the new Gregorian calendar, now spread around the world.
- Grape: Gaglioppo
- Bottled in the year: 2010
- Colour: intense red.
- Fragrance: intense and persistent, delicate, ethereal, with fruit of the forest scent.
- Taste: dry, warm and vigorous, of good persistent.
- Temperature of service: 18–20 °C
- Alcoholic strength: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: it matches very well with meat, vegetables, roasts and hard tastes.
No customer comments for the moment.