Cirò D.O.C. white wine
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,30 €.
Obtained by the wine-making of a selection of white Greco Bianco grapes, gently diraspate and softly squeezed, in order not to ruin the grape-stones, with a subsequent fermentation at a controlled temperature of about 16° C degress, such to maintain fragrances and aromas, in this way we obtain the Nosside Cirò DOC white wine.
- Grape: Greco di Bianco
- Bottled in the year: 2012
- Colour: straw-coloured yellow.
- Fragrance: intense and persistent, yield with green apple fragrance, characteristic in the Greco Bianco vine, floral with broom fragrance.
- Taste: intense, persistent and very well balanced.
- Temperature of service: 11-12 °C.
- Alcoholic strength: 11,5
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: excellent with appetizers, fish, fresh and delicate cheese.
No customer comments for the moment.