Cirò D.O.C. red wine
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,30 €.
Obtained by the wine-making of a selection of Gaglioppo grapes, produced mainly with historic vineyards from Cirò. With an about 8 days long maceration at a temperature of circa 20 degrees such to allow an optimal extraction of fragrance and structure, in this way we obtain the Alceo.
- Grape: Gaglioppo
- Bottled in the year: 2012
- Colour: red.
- Fragrance: medium intensity, spicy, yield with fruit and red berries fragrances.
- Taste: intense and persistence.
- Temperature of service: 18–20 °C.
- Alcoholic strength: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Gastronomic combinations: this wine expresses all its fragrance with roast, stew, game and well matured cheese.
No customer comments for the moment.